Dreaming of a White Christmas | Snow and Winter series 05 [last day]

 

Hiya sweet peeps!

and this is the last post in Snow and Winter the series, I am very excited about this series and I hope the same with you!
 

this is my last inspiration card with Winter scene featuring Ice Tilda from Aspen Holidays collection.
I am happy to wrap out this series with her :)
 

 
First, I stamped the image onto a piece of watercolor paper (I used Canson Illustration paper) then I colored her with the watercolor medium, as usual then I paint a winter scene for the background and splatter lots of white paint to mimic the snow.
 

 
Thinking about the Winter,
Fresh snow is so pretty!
although it will freeze us :D
 
 To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold.
Aristotle
 

 Thank you so much for staying with me on this series everyone!
See you on next inspiration, until them hope you all stay warm, stay cozy, Safe and sound!