TOMIC Summer and Sea | painting Tilda on the seashore with some shadow

Hello friends!

Today's post is about Summer and Sea, and this is also an inspiration for TOMIC
In June, we held the challenge that lasted for two months (yes, because we sure most of you really want to enjoy your summer as much as you want even on vacation or playing in the sea)
and the theme was :
Summer and Sea

and here is my card;


Shore do love you!
and so do I 
:) :)


I used an image from back years collection, but she is one of my favorite for Summer card,
Tilda in Key Largo - Summer Memories


 I stamped her on watercolor paper with Versafine Ink because I want to paint a seashore background. I colored her using Winsor and Newton watercolor paint.
I imagined daylight at the edge of the sea,
so I paint the reflection of the foot on the wet sand by the sea.


Here some scallops as decoration and finishing touches.
They were cut out from Magnolia DooHickey dies.


Hope you enjoy your summer!

3 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Lovely!!! 🥰❤🌞🐬🐠

Patty O'Malley said...

So very pretty! Makes me smile!

Candy said...

Gorgeous!!
Beautiful reflections :o)