Midsummer Night's dream | Magnolia Pop Up Box

Hi friends!

Today's post is all about midsummer day although it was a bit late :)
I read that given Scandinavia’s long, dark winters, it’s not surprising that the arrival of summer is a big deal throughout the Nordic countries. In Sweden, Midsummer’s Eve is one of the most important days of the year, rivaling Christmas with its festive spirit and traditions.
~cmiiw~

Magnolia has released a mini set called Midsummer Night's Dream on a PopUp Box.
and I am gonna show you the sweet image from that box so here is my card,


Isn't she is too sweet?
I am curious about the celebration of the midsummer, but yeah I will give her a rainbow color to complete her cuteness.


After I stamped her on watercolor paper with memento ink rich cocoa I colored her using watercolor mediums; Distress Ink Vintage photo for her skin, Walnut stain for hair and the rest I use Winsor and Newton watercolor paint.


I framed the main panel with the help of Pretty Pink Posh scallop frame dies and I was coloring the frame with watercolor paint in rainbow colors.
I also give her a soft background to describe the Midsummer.
Sentiment also from the kit as well as the dragonflies.


if you don't have a lot of time to create, try to rely on sequins as the final touch.
For me, it works! 


Enjoy your summer vibes!

4 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so beautiful! Love the soft colors!

Camilla said...

It is so beautiful Yulis <3 Just love it, your colouring, the rainbow colours, and the frame. -all perfect put together!
Hugs, Camilla

Candy said...

Oh my goodness!!!
SO BEAUTFUL :o)

aprettypinkpeony said...

Really gorgeous!