Christmas in July | Hochanda TV card inspiration (2)

Hello readers!

Today's post is another card for Hochanda TV show
as I mentioned in my last post that Magnolia sell some stamps and dies with Christmas and winter theme in the show and one of them is festive Tilda which is I'll show you on my card.


Magnolia has some images with Christmas festive costume, there are Christmas tree, Gingerbread, Snowman, etc.


I choose Tilda wears Christmas tree costume.


First I stamped her on a piece of watercolor paper then I masked with a printer paper.
I stamp Fireplace with stockings with antique linen distress ink.
I colored all images with watercolor paint.

Magnolia stamps :


Wishing you a fabulous day!

2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yulis! Love the scene you created.

Candy said...

Another beauty, Yulis!!