Winner of Magnolia DT October Blog Hop | Warm welcome to November

Hello everyone!

Now we are arriving to the month of November, 
I read this poem and I would love to share with you, who knows that you will like it as much as I do ..

I can smell Autumn dancing
in the Breeze
The sweet chill of pumpkin
and crisp sun burnt leaves

I just close my eyes, and I imagine how beautiful the Autumn season,
when somewhere, the first snow may be start falling now ..

Okay then, how about world of craft of you lately ?
I hope you all enjoy the Blog Hop that Magnolia DT held last few days, and it was my honor to get your visit.
and now, it is the time to announce the winners .. please  keep in mind that all the words you drop on our hops were so precious, thank you SO much for all your support!

Take a look, maybe you are among the lucky winners!
If you find your name here, you must visit the blog you won in.
Click HERE if you want to find the blog link.

Congratulations to all the winners!

1. Monique Lokhorst - Laura
2. Maki Muraki - Elins Cards and other handscrafts
3. Tanja Ludwig - Beachsidelynn
4. Camilla Bakke - Irineia
5. Yulis Kartika - Ellen
6. Irene Mendes - Solveig Sol
7. Janny de Graaf - Susy Mac
8. Yuri Kitamura - Jean
9. Lillemor Tibblin - Christine Mosen
10. Jiwon Jung - Jane Mi
11. Diana Adamski -
12. Becky Hetherington -
13. Camilla Hermansson - Donna
14. Irene Daryanto - Patty O’Malley
15. Paulina Błaszczyk - Paperpapier
16. Jane Johnson - Riet

 A special congratulations to Ellen who won in my blog!
Please send me an email at yulis_kartika@yahoo.com.sg
your address detail so I can pass it to Magnolia and your prize will be send directly from Sweden ;)




Again, thank you so much for your participation!

Happy Fall y'all!
Be Grateful, Stay blessed.
 


1 comment

Ellen said...

Hello Yulis , so so happy that I won with the blog hop , thanks so so much !!
I admire you’re creativity so much , I am a big fan of you !
Have a nice day,
Hugs Ellen