Note from the Garden of Happiness | October inspiration page

Hi everyone!

As we are now arriving to the month of October, Legend has it that when leaves begin their change to orange, they possess the ability to bring courage spirit until all the leaves are fallen.
and some where on the earth .. have its Autumn.

However before all the leaves change their colors, I want to  bring some greenish memory about the garden because I want to highlight this month to being brave and the most important thing that we have to be brave to seek our Happiness Garden.

I ever read,
Autumn is the second spring when every leaf is a flower ..

after this, I might deal with autumn colors so let me use the sweet left over summer flower on my pages I shared today ;



I am featuring an images from Magnolia - Le Fleur along with some decoration stamps also from Magnolia various collection.


We are .. like a seed and grow everyday ..



I love to re-write encourage word from Oprah Winfrey, she is a good inspiration!

note : I am not good at hand lettering, in fact my hand writing is just so so 
but for me, writing a journal is not only about calligraphy skills, but is to express our thoughts and feelings on a page and that will be a reminder of ourselves in the future.


I hope you'll get little idea from here to use your stamps and stuff on another way.

And that's its, Have a good one friends!



This post inspired by magic words I've got from the book : 
In the Garden of Happiness
From the author of the New York Times bestseller In the Garden of Thoughts

1 comment

Candy said...

Your book is so wonderful, Yulis.
Full of inspiration and fantastic colouring, painting and poetry. It is truly amazing.
I love when you share it with us - I know it is part of your heart.
Big Hugs, Candy