Not too scary Halloween Card - Halloween series #1

Hi dear readers!

I am back in the end of the month of October, and I'll have three blog post about the Halloween ..
the last one will be my most favorite but let me start from the #1


About the Halloween ..
I am not a spooky person , mean that I seldom making or create with Halloween theme!
But I want to challenge my self, go out from my comfort zone is not that easy but I will try anyway ..

So, I hope my Halloween card not too funny for this festival :) :)


I am a book lover! and many my inspiration and motivation comes from the pages I read ..
So in love with this handy inspirational words by Kikki-K

back to my card ..


Card Details :
I started to make this project by picking out an image from the Bugs kisses & Halloween wishes Collection - Under the Moon Tilda along with the word / text and bats from the same collection.
Stamping them with Ranger dye ink - black tie onto Canson ilustration paper and water coloring her, I inked on the white circle card base using distress ink . and emboss the white panel using Tim Holz embossing folder.
The word embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder, and then arrange them together


See you on another post of Halloween parade!
Have a (not so) frightfully day!
:) :)




No comments