The most rare and beautiful flower | Painting on traveler's notebook

Hi all!

I hope you are in well and get the most beautiful weather out there!
Here is one of my Traveler's Notebook pages :)


Here, the city I live we got some windy and rainy days. Few days ago we got a bit scary with strong wind! it leads some fallen trees. But everything okay now .. :)
and the other unpleasant things, my hand was slightly injured so .. not so comfort to color and crafting ..
I tried to forget and because of my strong desire to paint then I have this to share with you all ..
Hope this is ok :)


I have gathered all my courage to paint directly to the page, and so far I satisfied with the result!
the paper is very convenient, and have not a problem with watercolor, so I really pleased!
I used regular brush no 2 and the paint I used here is Kuretake Gansai Tambi.
The square stamp is my name in Chinese :)
 


I also use an image, she is from Magnolia rubber stamp - Singapore Tilda and she was colored with same colors tone of the flowers and branches.


Okay, if you read the words there, yes I was doing my hand lettering.. I am so sorry if that wasn't good enough .. I will learn more  ...
and yeah, that sentences is my favorite all the time! { I am a BIG fan of Disney 's movie ! lots of my art work inspired by their story and I addicted to classic story}

That's all from me today :)
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll get some inspiration.

Have a great day!
Yulis
 

7 comments

Rosette's Cards said...

Yulis your creativity is out of this world!! I just love it, everything is so natural and beautiful!! Thank you for the inspiration xx
Hugs, Rosette

hanap said...

Thanks so much for the lovely inspiration.
hanap

Kirsty said...

So inspired and you are so talented adore your brush lettering and beautiful flowers just love it 😀

Barbara GR said...

You are an amazing artist!!!! I loooove all your creations... especially this one!!!!
Flowers are absolutely breathaking!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Chris said...

Oh Yulis, the quote touched my heart and made my eyes get misty. There is so much adversity in our country right now and your sentiment was filled with hope. You did a lovely job!
XO,
Chris Christensen

Sol said...

This is Absolutely Stunning!!.. I love the branches with the Flowers.. Gorgeous!!.. I wish I could colour like that!.. it is So So Beautiful!.. And Your handwriting with the pencil is Amazing.. The lettering is so Cool and Special.. I love it.. wish stamps had that kind of handwriting!!.. You got to talk to Magnolia!! :) :)

Abhishek anand said...

Thanks for sharing the Blog it is a very important and interesting topic in which peoples are receiving great information and very helpful.
Rubber Stamp Maker