Eiffel .. I'm in Love!

Hello dear reader ..

I wish all the beautiful flowers are bloom around you already!
 

 I wanna share one of my card with a romantic sunset scene {again}
and I still in the mood to play with a shaker card :)
off course on the different way ..

Eiffel .... I'm in LOVE !!

oh I love that title so much! I copied from an Indonesian movie's title back to years ago.
and there are more pictures for you ..



I did a water coloring background for the sunset scene, making faux iron using platinum liquid embossing powder and those little hearts are coming from the red cardstock I cut using the top of Eiffel tower.

Here, how I made my card :



Supplies :
Eiffel Tower - DooHickey's Club Vol 3
Pentel Watercolor, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Thank you so much for visiting me today and Have a beautiful spring everyone!

xoxo,
Yulis

No comments