Happy Easter ....

Hi my dear reader ..

Today is Saturday on the timetable of the country I lived, Indonesia
mean, yesterday is Good Friday .. so I would love to say Have a blessed Easter to everyone!

as we have a long weekend, I found a very limit time to create something artsy to wish everybody Happy Easter .. but, I've some minutes to do a simple doodling, stamping some little birds and sending a Springtime Smiles to all of you ...


Those birdies are coming from a birdie stamp, and the flowers are my doodling ..
please don't giggle to my childish pieces, ok ?!
all I did here was inspired from the novelty Hallmark designs, they are my fave all the time :)
delight, calm and classic.


yes, I love Swedish touches so much as well as Scandinavian .. so when I got this planner from my youngest son, I feel happy to the moon!!
I think .. everything must have a little break for Easter and we will soon welcoming the Spring ..
so, prepare you Spring smile my friends ...

Supplies :
Pretty Pink Posh - Easter Sequins , Scallop Oval
Copic multiliner , Winsor and Newton watercolor, Stampin'Up! Twine 

Always happy to have your visiting, thank you so much!!

Spring smiles,
Yulis

No comments