Merry Christmas everyone !!! ... My truly Santa is ...

Hello there ...

first I would love to say :
Merry Christmas
everyone !!!

and not forget when the Christmas is coming, there is a Christmas card greeting, from me .. and sending with the warmest wishes for this Season and Good Luck for the coming new year!!

I have a story behind my card ..

long time ago when I was a little girl,
lots of my friends asked me to play Santa Claus wishes, How is it ?
they told me that I have to put some of hay inside an old shoe .. and we wrote down what we wish to have as a Christmas present ..
I thought about that day and night, and how come Santa can bring us that things and why we should have to provide that hay for Santa's reindeer ..
I didn't do it and my shoes stay clean on the day before Christmas!
days after Christmas, my friends talked each other that they didn't get all that they wrote, just some stationery that they got :)
and the funniest think, when they asked me, what do you wish for the Christmas present ?
 my answer .. 6 tiny dolls with their white shoes! oh no.. you wouldn't get that, so difficult for Santa!
no... I got it!! How come ?  my mom bought for me without asking me :) 
.. oh ?? and how come your mom knows about that ? 
My mom, she always knowing me better than my self and she always provide whatever I need without I asking her , my father also do that ..
 yup! I have my truly Santa in my live ever, they are my beloved parents!


Stamps : Unwrapped Tilda, Christmas Background (So Jolly & Mistletoe 2009)
Magnolia papers : The Day before Christmas (Winter Wonderland 2013) , Eau De Colonge , Old Book
Dies : DooHickeys - Hellebores
Punch : Carla, Nelliesnellen
Others : Chipboard, pearls in various size





More photos to show you more even closer ..
and all details I made with classical color tone for whimsy vintage look.
some mediums also used here, crackle paint - picket fence ; white gesso ; chalk ink and platinum stickles from Ranger.

due this is a scheduled post, in the mean time I wanna say thank you for visiting me at this Christmas and Happy Holiday!
  
Cheers !!
Yulis

4 comments

Tamara said...

Beautiful card and story!
Merry Christmas to you too sweetie!
Hugs,
Tamara

tanja said...

Lovely christmas card detail ar so nice ,can you tell my from ho that klok stans is its so adorble
nice day tanja from holland

Unknown said...

Stunning!
Merry Christmas Yullis,
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Always beautiful, Ce Yulis.
Merry Christmas.

Hugs, Dian Ratna.