.. and the winner is ..

Hello ..
It's me again and now happy announce to the winner of 9th shutter Magnolia Advent Calender :)

and the lucky one is ..
let's count from the comments .. 1, 2, 3 ..., .. 18 is Riet Kamstra please email me : yulis_kartika@yahoo.com.sg your postal address so I cant forward it to Magnolia :)

Thank you to everyone .. for me all of your words mean so much, if Mr Random didn't help me I will pick all of you :D

I will see you again soon on my next post, bye for now!

Love,
Yulis

1 comment

Riet Kamstra said...

Wow Yulis, What a big surprise to get this wonderful news that i'm the winner of your shutter for the Magnolia Advent calendar. I'm so happy, can hardly express my feelings. I always love your work and you are a big inspiration for me. The card you made for this event is on the screen/desktop of my laptop. Every time I open it I look at the adorable puppies and Tilda with de big bone present. I love that card.
Thanks again,

Hugs,
Riet