Christmas Garland

Hello my dear friends around the world ..

it seem I am back so fast here around the blog, but I don't want to missed this season for share the Joy :)
and today I wanna show you how I make my own garland for this Christmas.

Things that you have to prepare are : Magnolia DooHickey dies - Big House (newest release from Winter Wonderland 2013) and Heart Flower Lace (or any lace you have)
Christmas ribbon, paper string an the mediums.
Here I used Distress Crackle paint - Picket Fence, Distress Dry Glitter - Clear Rock Candy and Ancient Gold Powder from Ranger

after cutting the paper with the dies, gently fold on the marked and assembly until you found the house shape become 3D like the picture. Cut the lace that you have made using lace dies and put it on the roof of the house. 



Next, paint it with crackle paint where ever you want and when it still wet sprinkle with dry glitter let it dry. You can add more accent with Ancient Gold like I've done here but only a little bit sprinkle.


Then you can hang them out on meters ribbon, I found this beautiful Christmas ribbon here on an household shop so I bet you will easily can found your ribbon too when you do your Christmas shopping ;)

and they are become like this :
I think I have to make another beautiful tiny houses, because I just can't get enough only for one meter garland for sure :D
Will back again with another inspiration for this season, as I have a special memory about my very own Santa .. stay tune guys .. until then and by for now!

Cheers,
Yulis

6 comments

Riet Kamstra said...

Hi Yulis, This really is a wonderful garland. Great use of the doohickey and the heart lace. Now I see the little houses I just love them. The lace in the background is also beautiful.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Riet xx

Sol said...

All of these small houses are absolutely STUNNING!! Amazing work.. Beautiful Details also.. Must have taken ages to make.. But Oh so Beautiful!!
Wish you a Great Christmas!. and all the Best for the New year!! :o)

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous just placed my order for these little houses! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas love Jane x

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Oh Yulis the little houses are just gorgeous, you are very clever, I just love them. Hugs and Merry Christmas. Sandy C x

Ivonne said...

Wow Yulis, these are absolutely stunning! Now I have to get that die. I just looove the cute houses! Hugs, Ivonne

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Yulis and such a sweet way to decorate for Christmas, very pretty
Hugs Julie P