Easter just few more days ahead ..

Hi..
I'm back again to ringing everyone that Easter count down just few more days ahead..
yay!
how is your eggs lovelies ? I bet you guys, all of you over there have a buzzy with the kids .. LoL
and I just knocked to remember when my sons was in their kindergarten ..
egg decorations, bunny costume, a basket and more buzzy things must be prepare at least a week before Easter party in their school :)))
yes.. yes .. it was made me crazy to shop around for them but suddenly, I missed that moment sometimes ...

all right, not too much for the story, let me show you my softly Easter greeting card today,
with one of my fave image and I am sure she is fit for for Easter : Tilda and her Bunny (Butterfly dream 2011)

Stamped her on a piece of water color paper and colored with distress ink. the circle cut from Lifestyle as well as the hearts and frame.

I choose the the color with hue and saturation according the papers, and I put some medium like diamond stickles and white crackle paint.
Also play with some embossing powder; chunky white enamel, aged taupe, pearlized mica and foam white.



the beautiful flower are cutting with the newest DooHickey dies from Magnolia named : Peonies
and for the words, they are from October afternoon.


I have sooooo many beautiful craft stuff given by my lovely team mate Debbie Dolphin, and I use some of them .. they are the white little envelope for putting the tag and the gorgeous diamond flower button.
thank you very much dear friend ..

That's all from me today, thank you for visiting my blog and wish you all a very happy day!!

Love,
Yulis






3 comments

Valentina Pagan said...

Just wonderful! *_*
Vale

Jenny said...

So beautiful! Love your creation <3 Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the neutral tones and those gorgeous flowers, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P