the first A Christmas Story

Hellooooo ....

dear my fellows,
I am happy today that finally  I can finished my card using the newest Magnolia stamp - A Christmas Story
oh my .. I just can't choose just few from this collection, and I thought I never get enough for adorable Magnolia stamps ...  LoL

and here are the pictures:

I made a petite shape for this with Christmas colors Red, very vanilla, silver, and ice spruce

She called Tilda with Lovikkamittens and on the corner is Jingle Jangle Snowflake

Oh I LOVE this Magnolia sentiment SO much! as this is my FAVORITE song too!!!

what a release ... there are a super cutie Jester and the left corner stamped with Holy Swirl

That's all my card for today, and I promise not too long to share my other creation ;)
Thank you for peekin' everyone and Have a Lovely days!!!

Love ya!
Yulis

3 comments

Sol said...

Beautiful coloring.. Gorgeous shading and shine in her face, hair and clothes.. Beautiful Card.. Great Idea.. and Lovely put together..
I love it! :o)

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

wow this is really fantastic! it really a great idea how you've handled stamps together! I love it!
Hugs, Mandy

Nicolchen said...

WOW...I love your card and the idea to use this stamp and the sentiment together is brilliant...simply a stunning creation :0)))

Hugs Nicole