Fall Nostalgia

Hello my lovely fellows,

Today I have a card to share with you all, but may be just a short post.
I am back home from my short holiday with my kids, yes... so glad I can back to my activity and off course I can have a sit on my little corner as well.
but here in the city that I live, the weather is extreme HOT! I always getting headache on the hot and the sun glare since I was a little girl and for now ... it getting worst because of this hot weather :(
so, stay in my small room with the air con better for me ... ( but a little bit bored LoL )

ok then, here is my creation during the high temperature :D


I use Tilda Sparkles from Sweet Christmas Dream 2011 and that was given by my sweet friend, Irene ;)
if you spot on here, I have some beautiful things, from the Live & Love Crafts there are Cheese cloth, Jute fabric ad the beautiful Kort & Godt Chrysan.
The most that made my heart melting when I received those beautiful thing is when Sandy send me a letter with her hand writing ... oh it was means SO much!!!
This one for Stempel Magie inspiration too :) Hope you guys will stop on and join for the fun :)

I wish it is okay, I doing my coloring with some stars and birds on my head .. LoL
but I enjoying my crafting time, it likes a recreation for me hahahaa

Ok friends, that 's all for me today, hope you like it and promise to see you soon!

Hugs,
Yulis

2 comments

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing card Yulis!
Hugs, Mandy

Kelly said...

She is pretty and I like how her skirt fits in with the jute on the sides, kind of the same design. The flowers are perfect with this natural setting. Beautifully done.