I saw the Santa!!

Hi everyone sweeties ...
see you again here, on the blog land and hope you are all in well :)
Today I want to share my simply one,
base on my own imagination...
and precised with Tilda in the Forest from A Christmas Story collection 2012,
this collection so adorable and surely not to be missed!
The moon comes from an old edition, but I love it soooo much :))
I used only Magnolia DooHickey to complete my scene, and here there are the pictures :







other materials I use : Rhinestone and star brad - SU! ; papers - Prima and G45 ; Crackle paint ; snow marker ; Chalk ink - memento ; stickles - rock candy, stardust, platinum ; TH blending and DI coloring.

I love to share this one on Tilda's town as this is my last Christmas card on October :))

Soon, I will back with a pinky and ready for welcoming the next November .. prepare my heart for the Joy of Christmas .. Thanks everyone for having stop on here.

Hugs,
Yulis

No comments