Special stamp from Magnolia

Hi Magnolia lovers!

Today I have a card to share with you, a card with lots of hearts!


Featuring an image that given by Magnolia, special for the pandemic.
She is wearing a mask, for a good cause!


I won't write too much about the Covid19, it was broken hart to face the pandemic.
But, anyhow we all have to do our part, aren't we?
For everyone we meet is fighting a hard battle, yes we have to be KIND!


Spread the hearts, lots of love!


I love to dress up my card in a simple way, but every detail I put my heart on it.


Details:

I framed the main panel with the help of Magnolia DooHickey Edwin frame dies and I was coloring her with watercolor paint in soft colors.
I also give her a soft background to describe the calm and peace.
The main sentiment also from the kit while the other is Altenew.
Heart shape also cut with Magnolia DooHickey, it was part of the camera dies from WWW collection. The square was inked with Distress Ink.


I think I want to color her more than once or twice, too cute!


Thank you for reading!



2 comments

marilynwillauer said...

Perfection!

Irene Mendes said...

Absolutely stunning as usual. Hugs