June Page | Doing nothing for something

Hello readers...


Hi everyone!
It was a gloomy day, third of June in twenty-twenty.
If you were struggling a little bit to get a new routine, you were not the only one. Let's use this June as another chance to try and believe for the better tomorrow.

Without any longer words, I hope you can take a deep breath and relax...

This is my first art page on June with Magnolia stamp, let's get into it;


I use two images from Magnolia stamp company, they are part of Pop Fizz Clink Collection.
I colored them using the watercolor medium, cut them, and I also used some accessories stamp from Magnolia Day sets.

Caution:  I took some photos for you to enjoy :) :)
Here they are...


Look how cute she is with a relax sitting.. really flawless.


and she is Tilda & Small Cake
Oh dear, I adore how she put her leg, so cozy and fit for another meditation position LOL!


The word stamp was from the Magnolia Day kit as well as the vintage stamp.
I pick the Rose Gold for the color hue and Aesthetic botanical for the theme of my page.


Just be PATIENT...


and be GRATEFUL


Until this point, I hope you'll find a little something from here to inspire you.
Have a Calm day!



3 comments

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful and lovely words indeed, stay safe love Jane x

Amanda said...

I love the way you use your stamps together with painting etc on other projects not just cards. I'm inspired to try a notebook page!

Raelma Mousinho said...

So adorable, June! 😍😍👏👏👏👏👏