Spreadin' a Little Love | May Inspiration

Hello !!
It's me here and I am so glad to say hello to all my lovely readers...
On the end of May :)


I would love to spread a little love with my card today and I am featuring Tilda with Big Poppy - Yay It's Your Birthday Collection.
I colored her with Spring colors hue, we will say see you again Spring!
 
 
This beautiful quote inspired me:
 
“Spring is when you feel like whistling,
even with a shoe full of slush.”
— Doug Larson
 
 
As always  I started working on my card by stamping the image on Canson Illustration paper and coloring it with my most favorite medium; watercolor. I use again both Distress ink and Winsor and Newton watercolor to color the image and paint the background. I die cut the frame with Pretty Pink Posh frame dies and all beautiful butterflies are DooHickey Magnolia dies.
 
 
Thank you for reading,
Have a good day that means something!
 

1 comment

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful, sweet card, Yulis! Love it!