Winter Series | Tags with Deer and some textures

Hi everyone!

Hope you have the cozy and warm where so ever you are.
This is my first post on the winter this year, and just because I always dreaming about a getaway from tropical to four season countries, I decided to write a winter series, and this is the beginning.

"To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold."
- Aristotle


I've made two tags, and both of them I am featuring a Deer which is cutting with Magnolia DooHickeys dies.



The beautiful words also coming from Magnolia Vintage Box - Christmas




As you see, there is some texture showing up on my tags. On the first tag, I am using the embossing folder from Sizzix with wood grain texture, I was inked up the folder using Mama Elephant pigment ink pad - Brown sugar. Then for the finishing touch, I painted white gesso here and there along with Chunky White embossing powder from Stampendous.





On the second tag, I stamped winter pine tree from Magnolia Vintage Box - Christmas, and that words also from the same set. For the word, I stamped it using Delicata dark brown shimmer but I am so sorry I have no idea to show how beautiful they are.
All edges of the tags are inked up with Distress Ink in the color of Hickory Smoke.
The deer are built up from 3 pieces die-cut for each deer.





"Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart."
- Victor Hugo

So, I hope you'll enjoy your holiday and keep warm!

1 comment

Sol said...

Gosh! This is so Beautiful! I think I will copy you for Next years Gift tags... This is So Beautiful!.. I wish you a Merry Christmas! Lots of Love from Norway <3