Life's a Breeze | Another summer card along with my traveling journal

Good Day everyone!

So glad to see that you visiting my blog again, and I hope you have a good week wheresoever you are. Today is sunny day here in the country I live as well as the island that I was traveling last month and again last week :) yeah it seems like I really love visiting that country for several reasons :) The best destination whenever I seek an escape place to be :D
It's been really hard to find the time to do some crafty work on the busy life somehow, but I always looking the chance.
I couldn't wait any longer, so here is my card for sharing with you;


I am pretty sure that some of us still enjoy the summer, especially the beach! 


My card is featuring the summer collection from Magnolia company.

Again, the beach really eye catching when the summer is  happening, 
Brande Roderick says ; The sun shines everywhere, not just at the beach.
but, I ever find a fun fact :

Best Escape Anyone Can Have
that the Beach
~~~

so, let's enjoy!



I started to make this project by picking out an image from the Pool Party Collection - Bath Tilda 

Stamping them with Versafine Clair - Pince cone onto Canson ilustration paper and water coloring her,  I cut the dolphines and beach sparkling  with the help of Magnolia DooHickey dies The idea for this card was to imitate a beach scene that Tilda is doing Sun Bathing :)


Here is some of my pages, I love to use passport size when I am traveling, I write just a short note but it means a lot that the size!
 Singapore is simply amazing! A short vacation in Singapore is definitely not enough if you want to eat and breathe Singapore. There is much to see and do. From the famed Chili Crab and Hainanese Chicken Rice to Sentosa Island
I really enjoy every my visit here especially when my sons be there with me !
Hope you can find a little something that inspire you.

Enjoy your day!












1 comment

Jean said...

I love this card xx