Journaling with Magnolia | Inspired by a classic story Alice in wonderland

Hello readers!

This is my first post in February [the month of love] so I wanna say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all your supports, encouragements and all the spirit that you drop here on my blog space, and I am so grateful to have you all!
This year I decided to dive into the world of writing beside painting and card making, and I couldn't be more excited about it! so I'm really looking forward to the freedom and creativity of art journal! 

a little story about me, I love to read classic story, when I read.. I often found that there are lots of inspired words on the stories.
 and I rather to rewrite those inspire words instead I grab my pen to highlight it.


I am featuring Magnolia stamps on my journaling ; and they are coming from Magnolia PopUp Box Vol.4
This set is released on limited time, and I just love this cute Tilda as Alice :)




Lewis Carroll’s children’s classic, Alice in Wonderlamd

For a century and a half it has delighted and puzzled us in equal measure. We have fallen down the rabbit hole with Alice, taken tea with her and the Mad Hatter, been maddened by the Cheshire Cat and had to convince the Queen of Hearts that we didn’t steal her tarts!



I will never get enough for classic story, and my favorite words from Alice in wonderland is :
I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”

Details :
All stamps from Magnolia company
writing and journaling on Midori Traveller's Notebook

Thank you so much for reading.

1 comment

CraftyNatalie said...

A beautiful creation. I love how you've included snippets of text from the book. I'd love to art journal, but would have no idea how to start! Your creation is an inspiration.