Bunny Parade #1 | Spring favour - Journaling with Magnolia

Hi readers!
May be it's cold over there, but spring is just around the corner! and to celebrate it I will do some blog post in few days ahead with bunny as a little artist for this spring chapter :)

Here the first bunny;


I created another page of my journal book using the image from Magnolia, Tilda with her Bunny was coming from years ago but this is my favorite image!




No matter how long the winter, spring sure to follow ..



Details;

 First I color this stamp using distress ink and then I cut my colored images out with my scissors, I wanted to find a way to incorporate this focal image with another stamp images from a variety of Magnolia Stamp -mostly Vintage Box in various series.
I used a design paper from Magnolia and some Chamil Garden washi tape to decorate my page. I started working on the backgrounds for my page with some watercolor too. I feel like the backgrounds as just as important as the foregrounds of a project.
 If you know my style, you know that I love water coloring, but I’m not a massive fan of very bright color. and I finished off my journaling by re-write some quote that I like to read again in the future.



Have a beautiful lovely spring!



1 comment

Candy said...

Love your Journal, Yulis. Each time you show something I fall in love with it all over again
Big Hugs, Candy xoxo