Happy New Year ! May all your wishes come true

Hello friends!
First of all, I would love to wish everybody a Good Luck, Good Health and Happy all the way on year 2018!
I wish you a year filled with laughter, friends and the connections that matter most.
Happy New Year!!
You might have already seen this project if you watched Magnolia YouTube Channel at the end of December. If you haven’t – It my pleasure to share it again right here on my blog.


Details :

This time I used the beautiful the goodies that I've got from Magnolia Christmas Box #21 , #22 , #23
I started working with the card; coloring the image using Distress ink except her hair {using Faber Castell Aquarell} and then make some dry embossing using a dies that also coming from the bag.
I continued water coloring the flowers and leaves and make the place card.

Here more photos for closer look;



I filmed a video tutorial showing how to create this project from start to finish. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it. Watch it below or Here :




Thank you so much for reading, Have a good one!

1 comment

Tamara said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Happy New Year dear!!
Hugs, t.