Hello New Year! Please be nice ..

Hello dear readers!

Oops ... !! Today is 6th of January 2017
and I am late to kick off my new year blog post :D
In real life I have a lots things to do but so far I enjoy all the moment of this new year moment,  I haven't too much goals that I wish to reach this year and also I am afraid to write a resolution due the actual of my life is never flat .. LOL!!!
But I still have a wish .. 
and I try to more consist with whatever I want to do.

and for the crafty life, I  have a thing that I want to share with all of you today, just a small thing but this is my hope that I can cook more on this year .. hee hee hee ..


Actually this is a fridge magnet, I adhere a piece of magnet on the back side of this decoration.
and the stove is cut from Magnolia DooHickey that I've got from Magnolia Advent calendar - Christmas Box. but you can buy it from Magnolia web store now as they released it together with Recipe Card collection

 
here more closer ..


I swear this oven is super super cute in real life!!!
and I adore how detailed it was.
All parts is include on just one dies set! so, it is a MUST have if baking and cooking is your fave activity!
but, this can be use on many occasion too :)

Ok folks, that's all from me today and see you again on another post.

Cheers!!!!

Yulis


2 comments

Vicky said...

Yulis sweetie your creations are always fabulous & I love looking at each & every one. Your colouring is divine & I always just sit & stare at what you created. Happy new year & may your year ahead be full of happiness, love, creativity & cookery lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rosette's Cards said...

Wonderful creation Yulis!!! So dainty and sweet
All the best for this year!!!