Sending you .... A Warm tought from me!

Hello there ...

is the winter coming already ???
Look! I have the super cutest snowman ever!! Do you want to play with me ? and we can make another snowman .. may be a giant one!
LOL!!!


I think this is the biggest greeting card I made this year, so I keep a promise to make another more handy and small .. hee hee ..
it just because when I saw her, I can resist to think that she is like to play on the winter land ..

 

So ... I try to captured the winter land where she is playing with her little tiny snowman!
as I know that I am not a good painter, so I need your forgiveness for my painting .. anyway I love the result and I hope you will love that too as much as I did ;)


and that is my card .. a big one with landscape size.
Supply I used are :
Snow border - DooHickey Club vol 2
Paper - Magnolia Winter wonderland
Color mediums : Winsor and Newton , Zig Clean color (akin and hair)
Clear sequins : Pretty Pink Posh

That's all from me today .. Thank you so much for visiting me here, I send everyone a warm  thought from far away Indonesia ..
Have a great day!

Love,
Yulis





3 comments

Sandy West said...

Oh Yulis, this is such a fabulous card, I love your little Village painted with Love I'm sure!
Hugs Sandy xxxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Soooo veryyy gorgeous my friend xxxx
Just love it xx
Love Debbie xxx

Sonne said...

hello,
i love them so much - very beautiful card, greetings from germany sonne