Light of the heart

Hi my dear readers ..

I am miss you from the bottom of my heart!
Really, lots of things to do in the real life ..
I am still have a little time to coloring and do my passion hobby but find a time to sit, relax and write a post is a difficult thing.

oh .. no, I am not too far in fact :)
I do a blog walked when I got a good internet connection, and still connected around facebook :)

December is my favorite month of the year, so when I can't do lots of blog post made a heart break though.. I promise myself I will stretch my Christmas stamp in the future so I can use them although Christmas is behind us and I think it is sound good.. at least for my self hee..hee..

Okay, today I have a card for you to enjoy
the lovely image is Santa Lucia Tilda

I use an oldies paper from Bobunny and the beautiful ornament given from my dear teamies Monique, you can enjoy her beautiful work HERE
Nothing fancy at all with my card as I just want her stand out to figure the beautiful light of Santa Lucia.
The card is 3.5"and 4.5"and I love to make tiny cards when I need a bunch to send out.

I hope my short post today will bring you a good starting to wait the Christmas eve that not longer again, and tomorrow I will have another post which is a shutter for Magnolia Advent calendar, so stay tune!

Lots of love from me and thank you so much for stopping by.

Yulis

3 comments

Elin Larsson said...

What a wonderful lucia!

Sol said...

WOW!!! Such Beautiful Coloring!! Really Gorgeous!! Fantastic Details.. Great shadows and shine in your coloring!!.. I understand you so well about not having time to color and make cards.. I am having problem finding time too.. I love this!!
Wish you a wonderful time before Christmas, and a Fantastic Celebration!!

Riet Kamstra said...

Just beautiful Yulis, love the simplicity (sobriety) here. Got the stamp, but hardly used her and when I see your card I want to use her right now ;). Happy Holidays to you and your family, Riet xx