Father Day with Magnolia Mini world

... no matter what and whatever it was, I love my Papa :)))
ya.. he loves me with his way and he always do ..
my parents is my beautiful gift from heaven for my very first step to have been in this world and they are made my world really beautiful :)


Hello gals...
wish you are all in very well, and today I wanna share my little card ..
and it's so very honored that I invited to be a guest designer this time at Time for Magnolia Challenge.


I bet you must go with me to join up this week because they have a nice theme .. Father Day!
It's good to remember our parent both mother and father, so I love to made it with my full heart ;)

I used image : mini Tilda with the hammer ( I haven't know her title so far for now ) it was free gift from Magnolia Ink #2 and she will coming soon on the future collection called : In my Parents footsteps 2013 so... stay tune always for this cutie pie !



I have distressed almost the edge with crumbcake color for making ages look and I put some decoration that my father love to use hammer, wood things, metals, rope, etc ... hahahaha (oops... hope it's fit and neat)
also put white paint, mica flakes and glittering with stardust here... and there ;)
that cheese cloth dyes with antique linen and some rhinestone finishing it up blinkie.

 Thank you for today visiting and enjoy your Magnolia mini world!

Hugs,
Yulis

No comments