Pink Princess Tangle

Hello!!
Nice to see you again ..



today I got the rain for hours, so cozy inside even think twice for going outside though .. ho ho ho but I must fetch my kids from their school :P
any how, better going on the rain than I must meet the glare of Mr. Sunlight :)))
after the busy time, now I have a chance to share my Magnolia card using Tangle Tilda from Once upon a time collection
I love to play with sketch and Chelsea have a beautiful sketch along Crafting Life's Pieces challenge this month ;

However, I thought I want to make more card with this sketch, I like that simply nice sketch :)

I am playing with my newest toys; aged ivory from stampendous.. oh I love how they melted and glued the fragment beautifuly. I made some distress accent to have ancient impression, and as usual.. I can't go without my stardust stickles ;) and for the pink nuance Victorian garden from Eccho Park just fabulous ..
ok, here there are some picture about my card with closer look;




Hope you will like my work today and thank you so much for stopping on my blog :)

Hugs,
Yulis

5 comments

Sol said...

WOW.. Beautiful Coloring!!! FAB FAB Colors.. and Great shadows and shine.. :o). Beautiful Card.. with Great Design.. I liked the sketch too! :o)

DeeDee said...

Such a wonderful card! She is so cute!

Hugs,
Diana

julieprice3 said...

Just beautiful, love the soft colours
Hugs Julie P

shayaan khan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment
 
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
 
Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

Jenny said...

Just so pretty! <3 Jen xxx