Didgeridoo Tilda - Down Under journey

Hi! Morning everyone ..
I bet that I will have some busy day today, so I share this one on this early morning, and those birdie still on the branch.. they are sleepy heehehee

It's back  to some days ago, that Magnolia rubber stamp have their journey to Australia, and they attended on a craft fair called Paperific, and they have released a small adorable collection named Australia Collection, I love them all.. oh my they are too cute!
one of them stole my heart at the very first time I saw it, and I used that Didgeridoo Tilda on my creation below ..
are you ready ?
here they are :


I stamped her on to Langton water color paper cold press, coloring her skin with Distress ink and the other are coloring  with Distress marker , I made this one for a Memories Book Card, next are the parade pictures;





Others supply :
Design paper - Magnolia
Dies - DooHickeys, TH ; Punch - EK, SU! ;
Flowers - I am roses; lace, rope, half pearl,
Stickles, Crackle paint

That's all that I can share with you this morning, you can check it out  for the Australia collection at the some leading online shop or the nearest craft store with you, they are five cuties on there :)
Thank you for viewing my work and Have a Good Day!

Love,
Yulis

2 comments

SUSAN said...

wonderful...I always love your magno creations... all are so amazing...
absolutely this one...

I love this stamp too...hope to have it one day..lol....

hugs,
Susan

Danielle Champagne said...

Very beautiful! wonderful details. Hugs.