It's time to Relax ..

Hello my lovely friends ..

I have a card for sharing today, it's about a Time to Relax ..
yeah, today is Sunday here :)
so, i can have some relax time ...
I used my cutie from Magnolia rubbers stamps : Tilda
coloring her with distress ink, the colors combo and design inspired from the photo on TOMIC this week.
here is the result :

 Beside my fave 6"x6" card, i love to make another shape and this time for this card i used 6"x4"



That's all the closer pictures, i made this card happily because beside my lovely Tilda i have my flowers from WOC and i loved the flowers very much :)
the inspiration photo that i mentioned above, was about "Mora Clocks"
and for more detail of my inspiration, you should check on TOMIC blog and you will find many fabulous inspired cards from my lovely teamies too :)

Ok everyone, hopefully you would be inspired and always Have fun with your Crafting Time !!!

Hugs,
Yulis xxx

No comments