A Mariposa story

Good day!
 

Dear readers... Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was dedicated my little free time to cleaning my desk and wardrobe, organizing, and purging the old supplies I no longer seem to use. It felt good!and now I have another blog post to share with you.




Featuring another new release from Magnolia, Sitting Tilda from Fluttering Butterfly Collection.




Card Details

I started to work on my card as usual, by stamping the selected image in watercolor friendly ink (Versafine) on a piece of watercolor paper (Canson Illustration) using my Mini MISTI stamping tool. Having stamped the image I proceeded to color it with Distress Ink and Winsor Newton watercolor pan.





I've painted the branch myself because I wanted to give it a summer scene.
Do you remember the old childhood story about the Barbie doll as princess Mariposa? That story inspired me to paint her wings in rainbow colors 🌈





Beautiful words coming from the same collection as well.


Can you feel how much she really enjoyed the beauty of this summer ??

💖💖




Sending the warmest [virtual] hugs from me, with butterfly kisses and flower petal wishes!