Valentine series #03 (end) - Another bear-y love

Hello!

It's the end of my Valentine series this year and the time to provide videos on Magnolia Youtube channel for this set is really giving me a boost in the crafty world.
The idea of today's card actually just remakes a card from the last post but I want to film how I make a card with just minimal supplies so here we are!


First of all, I want to thanks Sandy Allnoc, she was sharing the Pantone Color of the Year 2020 and Palette Explorations (colorways we can be inspired by!)
It makes me so much easier for picking color combo. I love to get inspired by Pantone, so her post makes me happy all the way!


so sorry, I can't resist using this Tilda bear again! She is too cute to be abandoned!


I stamped the sentiment on a heart shape that cut with dies from Christmas calender 2019


Stitched border dies from Pretty Pink Posh too sweet for words!
I put Stardust stickles on her heart for finishing.

Here the video that you can enjoy on Magnolia YouTube channel;




Thank you for spending your time with me on this series, and see ya again!

3 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

What a sweet card, Yurlis!

Kathleen said...

You are not just a house wife! You are a VERY talented lady!

Where do you live, if you don’t mind sharing that?

Christine Mosen said...

Its a lovely project you made <3 Thank you for sharing for us