DooHickey 22 - Rose Garden | 2 Inspirational cards

Hello, crafty friends!


 Today I’m sharing two simple Inspirational cards featuring just a bit of die-cutting, watery background, and word stamping.
These cards use some products from Magnolia DooHickey Box Vol. 22
If you like me, in a limit time to make a card so die-cut and sentiment stamps are the hero.

I don't write any longer words rather leave you with some pictures and I provide a video tutorial at the end of this post.


  Did you agree with me that those words are really good to send a good thought


The background just as simple as it, using only watercolor washed.


The second one is featuring another die cut also from the DooHickey Box 22


Beautiful sentiment was Stempelglade.


Thanks for being with me today, Have a great day!

4 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

So Lovely 💕

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely love your card with the sentiment “you are braver”, the layout and colors are just perfect!

Patty O'Malley said...

Wonderful cards!

Candy said...

Your cards are always fantastic!
I really like the first one with the saying on it - absolutely beautiful in it's simplicity.

Big Hugs, Candy