Waiting for Christmas | Published on DooHickey magazine #17

Hello friends and happy December!
 This is my 1st post for December Blogging.

Here in Indonesia it has finally rainy a bit, sometimes we had heavy rain also and the sun is not burning as much as it does in the Dry season. Still rather warm after sunrises.

If you bought the DooHickey dies club from Magnolia you might remember this card published on the magazine that come along with the die set. In case you missed it – I’m sharing this card here on my blog and will share it in my Instagram too, so do take a look! 


Card Details :

I started working on my card by selecting images I wanted to use – I used Holly Wreath Tilda
stamped her on a piece of watercolor paper with Memento ink - Rich cocoa. I stick on watercolor for easy coloring, at least for me :)
I cut the base card using a frame from Magnolia vintage Box, as well as the stamp and branches.
I tied the stamps and branches  with wax seal.



Supplies :

Magnolia Vintage Box several edition, Magnolia stamp- Holly Wreath Tilda, Magnolia designed Paper, Wax Seal - deep red, Watercolor mediums.

Thank you so much for take a time to read my blog post today.
Have a good Day everyone!



2 comments

Sol said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Colouring.. I really wish I could colour like that.. Beautiful Elements you have used for Decoration.. Beautiful Design.. Everything is Lovely!
I wish you a Merry Christmas. and a Great 2018 with lots of Creativity!

hanap said...

I like your beautiful card a lot.
hanap