Simple card with pocket inside | Halloween week stamp 05 - Day 09

Hello all!
and thank you so much for stopping by today to help me continue spread  the joy of happy sharing about new stamps from Magnolia.
Woot woot! I’m so grateful that I almost approaching to the end of this series :)


Card Details;

I made a card with a pocket inside (sharing below) using the new images {still from Halloween Box} as well as the lovely sentiment. I colored the image with watercolor mediums like distress ink, Winsor and Newton watercolor paint and watercolor pencils.
The Dragon flies dies was coming from Magnolia DooHickey Box.
The pocket inside you can see below, but if you bought the Halloween box you can watch all the 13 videos include how I made this.


Supplies;

Tilda image - Halloween Box 2017
DooHickey Dragon fly | DooHickey Lace
Pattern paper - Prima Marketing

Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to see you again on the next post.
Have a great day!

1 comment

Candy said...

Absolutely lovely card. I like it when Tilda is the centre of attention. Very soft colouring - I love it!!
Big Hugs,