Miss you more than just a little | Free hand watercolor painting hill and river scenery

Hello !!

It's me here and I am so glad to say hello to all my lovely readers :)


Today I am sharing a card that I made it simple yet focusing to the image it self. I am using Magnolia stamp : Flower Girl Tilda from the latest collection Believe in Unicorns.
When I saw this Tilda at the very first time, I really want to use this image to represent me, my self .. when I am missing someone and I sit on the scene to wait ..
and here are the pictures about my card :


I just add one decoration, but it means a lot!
a note.. secret note for someone very special ;)
I cut the edge using Magnolia DooHickey.



Closer .. I paint the scenery using watercolors, here I use Winsor and Newton Cotman for all the main paintings whereas the dark brown I always count on Gansai Tambi watercolor.


and this is the words from the heart ..
I Miss you more than just a little 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you can get something from here and it would be my pleasure to bring a little inspiration for you.
I will see you again next time!

Love, Yulis

2 comments

Rosette's Cards said...

That is literally a work of art Yulis dear!!! I' amazed at your talent. Xxx

Vicky said...

WOWWWW WOWWWW WOWWWW I'm utterly speechless, I dont know what to say that equals your talent.....this really is amazing. I absolutely LOVE anything & everything Magnolia but oh my goodness she looks even more amazing with your scenery in the background.....wowwwwwwwwww

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx