Fun create with Magnolia cuties

Hello dear Magnolia lovers ..

It’s me again, today I have something fun that I wanna share with you :) as we are all love the super cute Tilda and Edwin, I am sure we also love another cutie pie from Magnolia too! yes, some cute animals want to play with us :) :)



Actually nothing too fancy at all, I just stamp the images on a piece watercolor paper and then coloring them with distress ink, after they are perfectly dry I coating the watercolor paper with super thin cold plastic lamination (a transparent plastic sticker). I cut with DooHickey for rabbit and just basic cut for elephant, I also cut a fun foam art with same shape, and one more piece laminated paper for the back side.
Glue all things together, make a hole and arrange to a key chain. I have more pictures on my blog as well and my dear friend help me to get this idea :) 

Stamps :  Little Trumpety with bow , Bunny Prince  (Lost and Found 2014)

I hope you will enjoy my sharing today and love to hear from you what you are create with the beautiful Magnolia .. I am sure so much amazing idea out there and you are so able to do some! Happy creating everyone ..

Smiles, Yulis

No comments