Warmest whises

Hi everyone!

Today I am back again :D
and this is my first Holiday Card for this year . yey!!
I am ready to warming up and for my first kick I present the Warmest wishes card to all my dear readers ;)

 
I am using "Star Sky Tilda"for my focal image and I keep everything just flat because I want to sent it later :) but .. flat not meant I didn't do anything right ? hee hee
I want to capture the winter's night ..


It’s all about the quick and easy, I had the idea to make a starry sky with blending tool and I am using several color of distress ink pads, they are tumbled glass,chipped sapphire, dusty concord and black shot. spritzed with pearlized water and purple glimmer mist as well. I added some falling snow using the Sakura gelly roll white pen.

I use a snow die cut from Magnolia DooHickey dies club volume 2 , and I want that big snow also catch the audience so I let it stand alone with gorgeous rhinestone on its center.

okay, that's all from me today :)
Fyi, Magnolia has released a new collection for this Holiday with the title "Waiting for Christmas" who doesn't waiting for Christmas ?? the most wonderful time of the year! Stay tune everyone!

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a lovely day!

Love,
Yulis

4 comments

Solo Country said...

Me encantó! Hiciste la cartulina azul también? Te felicito muy bella.

Elles said...

What a beautiful card did you made Yulis. Greetings from Holland. Hugs Elles.
www.alicesphobbies.blogspot.nl

Stampin'Piper said...

WOW! This is so beautiful! Love it! You really captured the Winter's night!
Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs Tanja

Barbara GR said...

WOOOOWWW Yulis... this is absolutely stunning cas card!!!!
I love it!
Hugs, Barbara GR