It's April Rain :)

Hello lovelies ...
Hello April !!! *wave :))

How are you my dear friends over there ?
are you having the warm of sunshine yet ? hopefully ..
here in the city where I live with my beloved family, we already welcoming the other season beside the rain season, it called "Musim Panas" in Indonesian language.
on this season, we have sooooo many hot weather and the glare of Mr Sun Shine :))
but... in the April the rain still come sometimes, so I want to share for you my April Rain ..


I use Drip Drop Tilda, she is a special one and right now only available on CreashopDuymelot
the background is Spring background from Little Easter collection 2013

Adding some kind of stuff here like lavender buttons, lace rose,  mix of glass glitters and not forget Roses.

The gorgeous border on the top is from the latest release of Magnolia dies - DooHickey Vintage box lacing chocolate.

That's all my Special Rain to share for you :) with all my wish that you will get the beautiful April this year!
Love,
Yulis

7 comments

Anonymous said...

This is delightful Yulis, I love the pretty scene you've created
Hugs Julie P

Barbara GR said...

This is just gorgeous Yulis! The scene and colours are so adorable. I love it!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Teresa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. xx

Jenny said...

So Beautiful! jen xxx

Jill said...

Like always sweetie, you have created a masterpiece, so wonderful coloured and decorated!
Love the colours and the stamp is fantastic, and I soooo wish I had her in my collection :)
Totally awsome my friend, you're a star!
Have a wonderful week and take care
Hugs, Jill

Ying Pang, said...

your hands are awesome ! everything is beautiful by your hands !:-)) Glad to have a friend like you !
hugs,
Ying

Pearl Rigonan said...

.. amazing work as always yulis! ..