Joy to the world ...

Hello ......
I am back again my friends,

with one of my card, that have a simple cute shape I loved ;)
I made this on this very morning ..
I found Pixie Tilda on my kit, I love her pose so much!! she looks to find something behind the winter's wall ..
Hi!! did you hear something from the behind dear Tilda ??
yes.. yes ... there were a music carol ...

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing ....

oh this is a truly lovely song for the Christmas eve, right ?
let prepare your heart too Tilda and together with me to welcoming the Christmas :)

ho ho ho ... do you thing, I'm a dreamer ? LoL
but I always have so many thing on my head when I am created my card using Magnolia stamps,  hopefully you don't mind .. hahaha

okay then, here are the pictures of my simply card with shabby pastel as my fave :

Pixie Tilda was come from A Christmas collection 2012 ; snowflakes punched out from Carl ; Sentiment from Pti ; papers are BoBunny and Pion design ( Thanks Sandy!) ; fine rhinestones are SU! ; trim & decoration from my own stash and sparkling with stardust stikles & glitz


here are more closer for Pixie Tilda, isn't she is cute ?
Cherry blossoms are from WOC and the beautiful Hellebores are die cutting  from  Magnolia Doohickey

I would love to join MDUC this week with my card as they have a theme - Fa la la la (inspired by a song).
as well as on WOC too with their theme - Silver/gold (I choose Silver)
Hope you like my card today and wish you all will get great days ahead ..
Happy Sunday and thanks everyone! 

many loves,
Yulis

1 comment

Sol said...

Beautiful Coloring.. FAB colors.. and I love your Decorations.. And I love the shape of this card.. Maybe I will go for this shape this year too..
:o)